Over 2,000-ft. of 10-in. Truss pipe upsized to 16-in. HDPE. DIPS Gravity sanitary sewer. Runs averaged 400-450-ft. Ellingson Trenchless averaged one run per day.
- Project:Sanitary Sewer Replacement
- Customer:City of Watertown
- Services:Pipe Bursting
- Location:Watertown, SD
- Completion:July 2010
- Scope:2,000-ft. 10-in. Truss to 16-in. DIPS HDPE
- Material Type:10 in. Truss Pipe
- Bore Length:400-600-ft. runs – over 2,000-ft. total
- Pipe Size:Existing 10 in., New 16 in.
- General Contractor:AP & Sons
- Industry:Water & Wastewater